– An accessibility Strategy provides common Ground
A strategy and clear communication contribute to avoiding misunderstandings, provide common ground, ensure that the necessary guidelines and instructions come into play and ensure that the reasoning behind the choices made is sound and anchored in professionalism.
A clear Design for All, Universal Design and accessibility strategy is a necessary tool whether it is for new constructions, public transport, product development or the development of private or public services. For instance, a construction project should have an accessibility strategy in compliance with fire standards, and a company or organization should have a Design for All strategy embedded in its CSR and sustainability strategy. All these strategies must be supported by everyone involved.
- Bexcom advises on communication strategies and dissemination in relation to specific projects
- We compile – in cooperation with the client – a strategy for accessibility which also involves process meetings
- We carry out journalistic work in relation to specific projects
- We cooperate with other journalists and communication specialists, where needed.
- We deliver lectures and pep talks about inclusive design with both concrete and more unusual approaches